Sunday, March 16, 2008

That dream within a dream

Was sleeping on shabbos day (I'm sick) and woke up SO disoriented, had one of those dreams within a dream... Dreamt my kid(s) were all watching tv (we don't have a tv) and Yoav and I were in the back of the room, and I woke up and was laying in bed very ill (this was still a dream) but I needed to get up because it was 5 PM and I had to eat shaloshudas... and I was going to eat with my father, but we went to one bathroom in the hotel to eat and it wasn't very nice, so the hotel staff guy came and took us to a more expensive, but nicer, bathroom to eat in. And he was moving the mirrors and stuff around to make it seem prettier, despite the unflushed (yet unsmelly) toilet in the corner. And THEN I woke up, and it was only 4 PM, and I was grateful I didn't have to eat in the bathroom.

Last night I dreamt I was taking pictures of my husband and daughter at one of these bouncy amusement park thingies, and I took some great pictures until I noticed the camera I was using wasn't mine, but belonged to some Chinese tourists.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home